Let Promo House take care of everything …
Our in-house team have all worked in the promotional world as Event Managers, and therefore understand what is required to be a good one!
We have a pool of carefully selected Event Managers who we have worked with on many occasions, who we trust to look after our staff onsite and ensure your event or campaign runs the best it can. Our Event Managers will take care of staff breaks and briefings to takeaway the hassle from you. The Event Managers will ensure that all positions are covered with relief staff members or breaks are organised between seminar times and ensure no areas are unmanned throughout the show.
As a new client with Promo House Staffing you will be assigned your own account manager who will plan your campaign and work with you to make the campaign a success. Your Account Manager will advise you on who they think the best Event Manager for the job will be and you will work together from there to organise briefs and what will be required from them!
Reasons to choose Promo House:
- Experienced staff! Our staff know how to follow a brief, engage with your target customer and get your campaign the results.
- Experienced in house office team! Combined we have 18 years’ experience in the promotional staffing and events industry.
- Nationwide database of staff! We can send job alerts out to staff in the areas of your campaigns meaning Promo House are selecting the best staff in the area for your campaigns. Delivering you with a hand-picked team, whilst keeping travel costs down for clients
- Tailored account management! We will work with clients to match an office account manager to their account. You will then have the same in-house contact for all our activity. We will work with you to ensure your campaign is running to your satisfaction, make any changes, work with you and the promo team, work on staffing briefs with you and generally take all the hassle off your shoulders.
- 24/7 contact! Promo House Staffing aren’t just 9 – 5 Monday to Friday. We know that you might have campaigns out over the weekend or on evenings so therefore have an ‘Out of house’ phone. This number is for clients and staff that are out working on campaigns in out of office hours.
- Staff replacement service! In the unlikely event of a staff member getting sick we have access to our database to send out email and texts alerts to get you a replacement in. We also book reserve staffers for larger teams. This ensures you are never a team member down!