Let Promo House take care of everything …
Our in-house team have all worked in the field of promotions and understand what is needed to make the campaign a success. We have a team with great planning skills which = great implementation of your campaign. Our promotional staff and event Managers have the experience in the field to deliver your campaign on the ground.
As a new client with Promo House Staffing you will be assigned your own account manager who will plan your campaign and work with you to make the campaign a success. We will recommend print volumes, locations, timings and staffing numbers. We can operate from one distribution shift at one location on one day to rolling out a large-scale nationwide locations on the same day or over a longer period of time. We can also reach your audience at a range of high footfall target locations and events, such as shopping centres and train stations. We will provide well briefed, confident and engaging promotional staff that take your campaign to the next level!
Your Promo House account manager will work with the team out on the campaign and will take care of reporting and discuss with you the best strategy for reporting on your campaign.
What have we been up to recently…
Previous Magazine, Newspaper and publisher campaigns Promo house have successfully executed include activity for Immediate Media, Hearst Live and The Telegraph.
We have had staff selling goody bags, to signing up customers for subscriptions and handing out Telegraph supplements at sporting events such as The Golf Open.
No one likes to be “sold” to, but people like to buy especially from our FAB staff who are trained in making the customer feel relaxed and under no pressure. The staff have always exceeded expectations at the events and smashed targets = happy clients!
- We LOVE our people – Our staffing database is made up of a collection of staffers that are clever, engaging and have specialist skills to bring your campaigns to life.
- We go the extra mile – We go the extra mile for our clients, colleagues and staff in the field. We recognise that happy staff = happy clients and vice versa!
- We deliver an exceptional and outstanding service – From start to finish, we promise that our service to you will be individual, organised and personable.
- We create the best lasting impressions – Here at Promo House we are all about creating a good impression, and we guarantee that’s what you will get.
Reasons to choose Promo House:
- Experienced staff! Our staff know how to follow a brief, engage with your target customer and get your campaign the results.
- Experienced in house office team! Combined we have 18 years’ experience in the promotional staffing and events industry.
- Nationwide database of staff! We can send job alerts out to staff in the areas of your campaigns meaning Promo House are selecting the best staff in the area for your campaigns. Delivering you with a hand-picked team, whilst keeping travel costs down for clients
- Tailored account management! We will work with clients to match an office account manager to their account. You will then have the same in-house contact for all our activity. We will work with you to ensure your campaign is running to your satisfaction, make any changes, work with you and the promo team, work on staffing briefs with you and generally take all the hassle off your shoulders.
- 24/7 contact! Promo House Staffing aren’t just 9 – 5 Monday to Friday. We know that you might have campaigns out over the weekend or on evenings so therefore have an ‘Out of house’ phone. This number is for clients and staff that are out working on campaigns in out of office hours.
- Staff replacement service! In the unlikely event of a staff member getting sick we have access to our database to send out email and texts alerts to get you a replacement in. We also book reserve staffers for larger teams. This ensures you are never a team member down!