Bringing your visions, campaigns and promotions to life … all under one roof’
What services do we provide?
A Brand ambassador will represent your brand a positive light. They will help to increase brand awareness and sales. Our brand ambassadors will become an extension of your brand! Our Brand Ambassadors are dynamic, energetic and a friendly face.
Hosts & Hostesses
Our Hosts and Hostesses are there to Meet and Greet guests, ensure they are well looked after, answer any enquiries, give correct directional instructions, ensure glasses are always topped up and be a friendly face to guests. We can provide Host and Hostesses at sporting events/clubs, exhibitions, award ceremonies and more. Our hosting team are extremely well presented, professional and welcoming.
Our Event Managers are there to put your mind at ease. They will look after large teams of staff and ensure your event runs smoothly. They act as the middleman between you and us. Our Event Managers are helpful, pro-active and extremely organised.
Sampling Staff & In-store Staff
Sampling Staff are there to reach out to the public to sample your product to the highest standard. This increases awareness, sales and popularity of the brand. Our Sampling Staff & In-store staff are well researched, confident & outgoing.
Our Product Demonstrators are there to demonstrate your products when you can’t be there to do it yourself. They will act as an extension of your brand and know the product like the back of their hands. Our Demonstrators are knowledgeable, smart and co-operative.
We can provide, Commercial Models, Fitting Models, Exhibition and Fashion Models.
Exhibition Staff – Stand Staff and Show Team
We can provide Exhibition staff in large show teams or exhibition stands. Our Exhibition Staff are there to encourage show visitors onto your stands, hand out promotional literature, promote your company, keep the stand in check and look after your clients and potential clients. Our Show Team’s are there to help visitors around the show.
Costume Characters and Guides
Our Costume Characters are there to represent your brand in a fun & dynamic way. Our Costume Characters are experienced, fun and interactive.
Our Grid Girls are there to interact with fans, take care of the Motor team and act as a friendly face. Our Grid Girls are professional, well presented and confident.
If you are a client after a quote then please get in touch with us via our ‘Get a Quote’ button, or just give us a call for a chat.
If you are a staff member looking to be part of Promo House then please click our ‘Join Us’ button.
10 Fun facts about Promo House!
- We have an office dog – Promo Pip – read all about her in our next blog!
- Our favourite colours are Pink & Green (just in case you didn’t catch on)
- We ALWAYS eat eggs for breakfast!
- But we also eat far too many Jammy Dodgers!
- We have 17 years combined experience in the events industry
- We drink way too many Starbucks (skinny) Vanilla Latte’s
- We have a special party trick… although this is best performed after a few glasses of fizz!
- When not at Promo House HQ – you will find us either working up a sweat in the gym or buying anything CUTE in Zara. Usually the latter.
- Promo House HQ is always blooming with pretty flowers…
- Sometimes we step away from our desks and work on our campaigns with our staff. We feel this is VERY important for a number of reasons.
If you are looking for bespoke staffing options for your event, then please get in touch. We promise you won’t regret it.
We look forward to chatting to you.